French Green Clay Konjac Face Sponge
Why K.I.S Love This Product
- It’s 100% natural, soft and brilliant!
- It’s super affordable
- Once discovered, it’s hard to do without one.
- Its naturally alkaline.
First Time Users
How to use the sponge;
- Always rinse and fully hydrate sponge before use
- Squeeze out excess water and massage the skin in small circular movements with the damp sponge. (cleanser is optional)
- Rinse the sponge thou roughly after use and gently squeeze out excess water. (never wring your sponge).
- Hang in a cool and ventilated area to air dry (never leave it in the shower)
- Change your sponge every 1-3 months or as soon as it starts to look tired!
What is it?
A face and body sponge like no other! Made with 100% natural konjac fibre; from the root of the Amorphophallus konjac plant. A naturally moisture edible plant, which is by nature alkaline. It’s natural alkalinity balances the acidity of the skin and it’s oils. The unique net like structure of the sponge gently massages the skin and stimulates blood flow and new growth of skin cells, leaving the skin extremely soft, clean and refreshed.
Also used by professional make up artists for face cream and product application.
- REVITALISES THE FACE AND BODY
- GENTLY EXFOLIATES YOUR SKIN, LEAVING IT WITH A HEALTHY NATURAL GLOW
- MASSAGES THE SKIN WHILST USING – STIMULATING AND ENCOURAGING CELL RENEWAL
- DEEPLY CLEANSES THE PORES HELPING ELIMINATE DIRT, EXCESS OIL, BACTERIA, BLACKHEADS AND BLOCKED PORES.
- DOES NOT DAMAGE THE DELICATE SKIN SURFACE AND IS NON ABRASIVE
- NO NEED FOR ADDITIONAL CLEANSERS UNLESS DESIRED. THE SPONGE DOES ALL THE WORK WITHOUT THE NEED FOR ADDITIONAL PRODUCTS. IF ADDITIONAL PRODUCTS ARE USED THEN LESS WILL BE NEEDED.
- EXTRA SOFT TEXTURE IS IDEAL FOR EVEN THE MOST HYPERSENSITIVE SKINS.